Our Saviour Child Care Centre – phone number: 604-270-6022
Our Saviour Child Care Centre is a licensed group child care centre.
Philosophy and Program
Our Saviour Child Care Centre operates on the Christian principles of love and forgiveness. We aim to help children feel secure and provide them with a rich and caring environment conducive to learning and development. A well-balanced program is offered to prepare the child cognitively, socially, physically and emotionally before he/she enters kindergarten. We integrate play and pre-academic learning in our program.
All our staff are qualified early childhood educators licensed under the Community Care & Assisted Living Act of Vancouver Coastal Health. All of our teachers are trained in emergency child care first aid and CPR and have undergone a criminal record check by the Ministry of Public Safety and the Solicitor General of B.C.
Current Monthly Fees (January 2019)
Based on full-time:
3 years to 5 years of age: $825.00
2 ½ years to 3 years of age: $725.00
7:30-8:30 Free Play
8:30-9:00 Outside activities
9:00-9:30 Morning snack
9:30-9:45 Free Play
9:45-10:00 Clean-up, then washroom break
10:00-10:30 Circle time
10:30-11:30 Learning activity
11:30-11:40 Washroom break
11:40-12:10 Lunch time
12:20-12:30 Washroom break
12:30-2:30 Nap time
2:30-2:45 Washroom break
2:45-3:15 Afternoon snack
3:15-4:15 Outside activities
4:15-4:30 Washroom break
4:30-5:00 Organized activity (music, dance, science)
5:00-5:30 Free play till each child is picked up
We hope this information is helpful to you.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us at:
Mail: 6340 No. 4 Road
Richmond, BC, V6Y 2S9
Actual testimonials from parents about their child’s experience of Our Saviour Lutheran Child Care Centre (Nov 2018):
– C. likes it here very much!
– The teachers here know and understand the specialty of each child.
– My son is really happy here, when we come to pick him up, he doesn’t want to leave. Thank you.
– My son loves it here and learns so much!
– A. loves her school so much. She likes her friends and teachers. She enjoys her yoga, music, arts and science lessons. Her language and social skill are improving every day. Thanks you to our wonderful, loving and caring staff!